I loved this interview with Amy Flores-Young where we got to discuss hosting and planning retreats, live intensives, and events in our current times.
For years I hosted four and sometimes five events a year and that didn't include all the Private VIP Retreats as well.
One of the things I found challenging when I chose to work with more people and host larger mastermind retreats and live events was all the details that went into the planning.
What I love about this interview is how Amy doesn't only look at making sure all the details are considered, she factors in business strategy too.
We covered a lot in this interview from:
- What's changed in retreat planning and hosting (and what we need to consider in our current times)
- Why when you're scaling your business having someone support you with all the logistics of hosting events is necessary
- Why retreats are incredible for transformation (not only for your clients but for the coach and business owner too)
- What to factor in when pricing your retreats (masterminds and programs too) and how much to consider charging
- What's HOT (and where) right now when it comes to hosting
And so much more!
Personally, I cannot wait to plan my next one and this conversation sparked tons of great ideas.
Listen in and make sure to check out the resources mentioned below:
Amy's website: www.floyotravel.com
Amy's FREE Gift: 6 Retreat Pitfalls
If you're a coach or business owner ready and wanting to scale your business, leverage how you're serving clients (stop working with as many clients 1:1 and serve more 1:many), learn more about Jeannie HERE.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.